Forge friendships, learn new skills, have your voice heard and make a difference in your community. WI members are entitled to a great range of benefits. Find out more!
As a WI member you are entitled to:
- At least 11 WI meetings per year, with room to contribute your own ideas for speakers, activities, and events.
- A platform to have your voice heard and make a real difference by getting involved with national WI campaigns.
- The chance to help influence how the organisation is run by joining your WI committee, federation board or even the national Board of Trustees.
- Regular newsletters and mailings with the latest news, events, and opportunities open to you.
- Eight copies of WI Life, the WI magazine delivered directly to your door.
- Exclusive access to My WI, the WI members-only website.
- Exclusive offers, discounts, and competitions for WI members in the Membership Booklet.
Interested in becoming a WI member? Find your nearest WI with our postcode search: