WI members are entitled to a great range of benefits. Find out more!
A WI Membership gives you:
- Both virtual and physical events at local, federation and national level
- Life-long learning and self-development opportunities including accredited courses awarded by Laser Learning Awards
- The opportunity to meet like-minded women and women from different backgrounds
- An outlet to make a difference through campaigning and getting involved in your local community
- Access to large scale campaign groups such as the Climate Coalition
- Become a Climate ambassador
- A way to be part of women supporting women
- A place for self-expression – each WI is unique, shaped by its members
- Both virtual and physical meetings with room to contribute your own ideas for speakers, activities, and events.
- The chance to help influence how the organisation is run by joining your WI committee, federation board or event even the National Board of Trustees
- Denman at Home
- Regular newsletters and mailing with the latest news, events and opportunities open to you.
- Eight copies of WI Life, the WI magazine delivered directly to your door.
- Exclusive access to My WI, the WI member-only website
- Exclusive offers and discounts in the Membership Booklet and additional book of offers in the Summer and at Christmas
- National Gallery talks
- Walking Netball Sessions - Walking Netball is a slower, more inclusive, version of the game; it is Netball but at a walking pace. The game has been designed so that anyone can play regardless of age, physical ability or fitness level.
- Partnership with IAM Road Smart - NFWI has teamed up with IAM Road Smart, to create an ongoing driver development partnership aimed at boosting drivers’ skills and confidence.
- Expertise in craft, baking and gardening projects
- Natural Heritage Tree Project
Interested in becoming a WI member? Find your nearest WI with our postcode search: