Terms & conditions
This site is best viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above.
The site is configured for a display resolution of 800 x 600 pixels.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to download many of the documents on our website. If you do not have this software on your computer you can download it for free from Adobe.
When linking to this site, please do so within a new browser window, never within the frame of another site.
Use of this site is provided by the National Federation of Women’s Institutes (NFWI) subject to the following terms and conditions.
1) Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2) The NFWI reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3) You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. In addition you must:
3.1) use the site for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
3.2) notify and seek the approval of the NFWI to any intended links to the website prior to making such links.
3.3) not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the website to any third party without the written permission of the NFWI.
4) This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to the NFWI are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will the NFWI be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site.
5) The NFWI does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6) Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from the NFWI. The WI logo is a registered trademark. Use of the logo by an unauthorised person is strictly forbidden. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not the NFWI). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs). Unless otherwise stated all images are copyright of the NFWI.
7) The website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than the NFWI. Such links are provided for your convenience only. The NFWI does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. The NFWI’s inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
8) Whilst the NFWI makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
9) The NFWI reserves the right to vary the prices of any goods or services listed without notice. All orders for goods and services are subject to availability and the NFWI reserves he right to refuse to supply goods to any individual.
10) Although the website uses encryption security software in areas where online payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of email or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by the NFWI or its agents.
11) The NFWI shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any clause beyond its reasonable control.
Website designed in partnership with Squiz.
SKIPTON BOAT TRIPS Why not enjoy a relaxing trip along the scenic canal in the heart of Skipton? From 1 hour trips to 3 hour Lunches Please contact us for more information www.canaltrips.co.uk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01756 790 829
TRANSYLVANIAN TOURING are currently offering WI members £100 off of their 11 day Total Transylvanian tour. The full itinerary details can be seen in the latest edition of WI Life or at www.transylvaniantouring.co.uk Call 0800 023 8978 or e-mail email@example.com to book your place.
Do you have an interest in agricultural issues? Are you self-motivated and reliable? We are looking for people to recruit and conduct face to face market research interviews with farmers on a variety of subjects. Market research experience not essential, some knowledge of farming life and the industry would be helpful.Please be aware that the work is sporadic/occasional/part time. We are looking to recruit in the following areas: Suffolk, Derbyshire, Leicestershire,Cambridgeshire,Dumfries and Galloway, Scottish Borders, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire and Lancashire. We pay per completed interview and all telephone and mileage expenses are reimbursed. Car and telephone are essential. Full training and support will be given. If you are interested or require more information, please apply in writing to: Rachel Reeve, Kynetec Ltd, Weston Court, Weston, Newbury, Berkshire, RG20 8JE Alternatively please phone on 01488 649322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HAMPSHIRE GARDEN FESTIVAL Sunday 11th June, Bere Mill, Whitchurch RG28 7NH Gardener’s Question Time, talks, demonstrations, plants, food, entertainment, children’s activities www.hampshiregardenfestival.co.uk
Registered office: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY. Contact telephone number: 0207 371 9300.
Trading arm: WI Enterprises Ltd: Incorporated in England & Wales - No. 1339906.
All images © National Federation of Women's Institutes unless otherwise stated