Working for the NFWI
Would you like to work for the WI and help make a difference to women, providing them with educational opportunities, a chance to build new skills and campaign on issues that matter to them and their communities? The NFWI employs around 40 people working in a variety of roles.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team to help maintain the WI’s status as a celebrated institution with the largest women’s membership in the UK.
Why not look at our links below and apply today? All our current vacancies are listed below. If there are none showing at the moment, thank you for looking and please check back another time.
Some of the benefits of working for us
- A Hybrid working arrangement with a minimum of one day a week in the office but up to three days if preferred, with the remaining time worked from home
- A fully auto-enrolled contributory Personal Pension scheme with maximum employer contributions set at 8%
- A holiday entitlement of 28 days per annum rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service, plus bank holidays, pro-rata for part-time staff
- Membership of a Healthcare scheme (non-contributory)
- Enhanced sick, maternity, paternity and shared parental pay subject to qualification
- Interest-free Season Ticket Loan (London only)
- Cycle to work scheme
Please see below for our current job openings.