Quick Spiced Parsnip Soup
Want something warm, tasty and quick? This soup is just perfect for cold wet days! A quick and easy recipe which comes from Shropshire
- 1tsp ground Coriander
- 1tsp ground Cumin
- 1tsp ground Turmeric
- a little Oil
- 500g Parsnips, prepared and chopped into small pieces
- 1 Onion diced
- 750ml Chicken Stock
- chopped Coriander leaves to serve or thinly sliced Pear
- Lightly fry the spices in oil
- Add the parsnips, onion and stock and cook with a lid on.
- Simmer until soft
- Puree the soup until smooth
- Reheat if necessary.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped coriander leaves or sliced pear