An unusual combination of flavours producing a lovely citrus and fruity dessert.
Serves: 4 - 6
- 500g Cranberries fresh or frozen
- 600g tin, Unsweetened Grapefruit, drained
- 1 tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Marmalade
- 200g Mascarpone Cream Cheese/ Greek Yoghurt
- 25g Amaretti Biscuits
- Bring all the ingredients to a boil in a pan, apart from the topping!
- Reduce to a simmer and cover for about 5 mins until the cranberries pop
- Pour into dishes and top with Greek yoghurt or Mascarpone Cream Cheese then crumb amaretti biscuits on top
- Serve immediately