Valentine Chocolate Brownie Dessert
This recipe is a fabulous recipe which is easy to make to create a yummy dessert
- 75g Butter/Margarine
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- 225g Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 50g Plain Flour
- Icing Sugar, sieved
- Strawberries, dipped in Chocolate
- Chocolate Sauce
- Set oven 180C Gas Mark 5. Line a 19cm square tin with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the butter/margarine
- Stir in the cocoa powder and sugar and remove from the heat.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat well
- Stir in the flour and mix well.
- Pour into the lined tin
- Bake in the oven for 30 mins then cool on a wire rack
- When completely cold carefully cut heart shapes using a cutter.
- To serve, sieve a little icing sugar over and carefully present on a white plate with chocolate sauce and a chocolate dipped strawberry
Any left over brownie cake can cut into small pieces as brownie bites, used for cake pops or frozen for future use in trifle