- January 15th Helen Plumb - Just Gems.
Competition: An Item of Jewellery
- February 19th Alderman Christine Ryder - My Year as Mayor.
Competition: Describe a place of interest in Gloucestershire (100 words max) Sales Table: unwanted Xmas Presents
- March 19th Janine Kilroe - Beginner Photography Techniques and Tips.
Competition: Bring along a photograph you have taken
- April 16th Paddy Hannigan - Suffragettes & Votes for Women.
Competition: Small Floral Display in Green, Purple and White
- May 21st RESOLUTIONS followed by Mindsong
- June 18th Pam Slater - Cotswold Perfumery + Testers.
Competition: Name a New Perfume Sales Table
- July 16th Nick Gazzard - The Hollie Gazzard Trust.
Competition: Words of 4 letters or more from "HOLLIE GAZZARD TRUST"
- August 20th NO MEETING
- September 17th Colin Witts - My Life on the River Severn.
Competition: A Boat Related Item
- October 15th Dr. Gillian White - History of Teddy Bears.
Competition: Your Favourite Teddy
- November 19th ANNUAL MEETING followed by an Auction
- December 17th 90th Birthday / Christmas Party - Entertainment by Cleeve Harmony
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department