2019 Wales Conference - 15/16 April
NFWI-Wales Conference – 16 April
The Wales Conference, hosted by Gwent Federation, will be held at St Julian’s School, Newport from 10.45am until 4pm. The theme is Regeneration/Adfywio.
- Mair Stephens, NFWI-Wales Chair;
- Melissa Green, NFWI General Secretary;
- Professor Julie Lydon OBE, Vice Chancellor, University of South Wales;
- Elaine Theaker, holder of 2 Guinness World Records for rowing an ocean and part of the all-female trio to take on the Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge, rowing the 3,000 miles from La Gomera in the Canary Islands to Antigua in the Caribbean; and
- Helen Howson, Director of the Bevan Commission.
Admission by Agenda - £12.
Eve of Conference Entertainment – 15 April
The Eve of Conference entertainment "Alice in WI Land" will be organised and performed by members of Gwent Federation. It will also take place in St Julian’s School, Newport beginning at 7.45pm.
Admission = £8
To book your place, please contact your federation office.
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department