Green Tea and Apple Cooler
Like green tea? Try this fruity summer drink!
6 Green Tea Bags
7 tbsp fresh Mint, roughly chopped
35g Caster Sugar
600ml Apple Juice
- Place the tea bags in a teapot and pour over 450ml boiling water.
- Infuse 2 minutes before pouring into a large jug.
- Allow to cool then place the mint in a mortar with the sugar and gently bruise the leaves.
- Spoon the mint mix into the cooled tea.
- Add the apple juice, stir and chill.
This recipe was supplied by Christine Bracken, Kendal Castle WI, Cumbria - Westmorland Federation for the Healthy Lifestyle Challenge, picnic recipe competition funded by FSA in 2008.
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department