Fig & Goat's Cheese Bruschetta
A quick and decadent starter!
Plus: As an alternative to goats cheese, a creamy/crumbly Lancashire or Caerphilly may be used.
- 4 slices of Granary Bread
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 100g Goats Cheese
- 4 Figs, ripe, brown Turkish
- Garnish with Mint leaves
- Serve with a dressing of Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil
- Toast the bread and rub a cut clove of garlic over
- Allow the bread to become cool
- Spread the goat's cheese equally on each slice
- Cut each fig into quarters and arrange neatly on the bread
- Serve immediately with a dressing