Carrot & Orange Salad
- 350g carrots, scraped & grated
- 2 medium-sized oranges
- 50g Raisins
- 1 tbsp French Dressing
- Good grinding of Black Pepper
- Blanch and peel the oranges and cut the flesh into segments removing the pith, membrane and pips.
- Cut the segments in half across and mix with the grated carrots.
- Add the raisins and mix.
- Moisten the salad with the French Dressing and grind black pepper over it before serving.
For a salad with a sharper flavour substitute the raisins for 2 tbsp capers.
For a change add 2 tbsp finely chopped chives.