- 6ozs Shortcrust Pastry
- 4ozs Cooked White Fish
- 1/4 pint Single Cream
- 1 tbsp chopped Parsley
- 4ozs peeled Prawns
- 200g Broccoli
- 2 Eggs
- Roll out pastry and use to line a 20cm flan ring or dish.
- Bake blind at 2000C, Mark 6 for 15 minutes.
- Chop prawns and flake white fish and place in bottom of partially cooked flan case.
- Beat together cream and eggs, and add parsley and season to taste.
- Pour over fish, add broccoli floreta and bake in centre of oven at 1700C, Mark 4 for 30-35 minutes until set.