Green Tea and Apple Cooler
Like green tea? Try this fruity summer drink!
- 6 Green Tea Bags
- 7 tbsp fresh Mint, roughly chopped
- 35g Caster Sugar
- 600ml Apple Juice
- Place the tea bags in a teapot and pour over 450ml boiling water.
- Infuse 2 minutes before pouring into a large jug.
- Allow to cool then place the mint in a mortar with the sugar and gently bruise the leaves.
- Spoon the mint mix into the cooled tea.
- Add the apple juice, stir and chill.
This recipe was supplied by Christine Bracken, Kendal Castle WI, Cumbria - Westmorland Federation for the Healthy Lifestyle Challenge, picnic recipe competition funded by FSA in 2008.