2015: Annual Meeting Resolution
2015 Annual Meeting resolution
Following shortlisting by members a resolution, 'Failing to Care,' from North Duffield WI, North Yorkshire East federation, was taken to the Annual Meeting on Thursday 4th June for further debate. On the day a motion to 'move the business on' to the next agenda item was tabled and agreed by delegates. Voting on the resolution did not take place.
Follow the links to read the resolution speeches:
- Proposer's speech
- Seconder's speech
- Michelle Mitchell, MS Society, supporting the resolution
- Jane Finnerty, opposing the resolution
- Amendment proposer's speech
- Amendment seconder's speech
If any members have questions about the resolution, or about the voting process for the Annual Meeting, please get in touch with the Public Affairs department at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 020 7371 9300 ext.212.
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department