Tickets are selling well for the 2019 WI holiday to Lincolnshire. Book now to avoid disappointment by calling WI House.
Coming in October another WI Holiday to Shropshire See below for more details.
THE HISTORIC HOUSES AND HERITAGE OF LINCOLNSHIRE
FIVE DAYS FROM £489 - DEPARTING 10TH MAY 2019
Now fully booked so those of you going I do hope you hav a lovely time.
THE INDUSTRIAL HERITAGE OF THE BLACK COUNTRY AND SHROPSHIRE
FIVE DAYS DEPARTING THURSDAY 17TH OCTOBER 2019
- All exccursions and guided tours included
- Tour manager throughout
- Blue Badge Guide on days 2 to 4
- Executive travesl throughout
WHAT WE WILL SEE
- Cadbury Wlorld
- Ironbridge Gorge
- Blists Hill Victorian Village
- Museum on of the Jewellery Auarter
- Birmingham Back to Backs - guided tour
- Stokesay Castle
- Severn Valley Railway stesam train excursion
- Black Country Living Museum
Accommoldation - we stay four nights on a half board basi at the 4* Telford Hotel & Golf Resort (www.qhotels.co.uk) on the outskirts of Ironbridge. Located in a countryside setting, the hotel has a restaurant, bar, indoor swmming pool, gymnasium and a steam room. All rooms are en suite and feature tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, telephone and television.
To avoid disappointment contact WI House, 17 Couch Lane, Devizes, SN10 1EB, telephone 01380 739340 for more information. They will be happy to help you.
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department