Every month the West Suffolk Federation sends out a mailing containing information regarding what is happening within the Federation this month. If you have provided your email address to the secretary this information will be sent to you. You can also access it here, and in paper format at our monthly meetings.
January Mailing from SWFWI.
1. NFWI Elizabeth Bell photographic Comp. WIs to submit collection of photos depicting the year of their WI.
2. Denman Web site now available www.denman.org.uk
3. Flyrights Concert at Culford School – Sat 14th July.
4. Play Reading at Park Farm - February 5th 12 noon. Tickets £6 each
5. Fused Glass workshop – Full
6. Orchid Festival @ Kew Gardens - February 15th. Tickets mbrs £35 non mbrs £38.
7. Call for actors and singers for an ‘Old Time Music Hall’ May 2018 Park Farm.
8. An evening with Peter Lawrence. ‘A policeman’s Lot: From Krays to the Crown’. Friday 28th September
9. Barrow & District. Quiz & Supper – Sat 24th March. Teams of up to six. £9.50 each
As usual Park Farm have been busy preparing exciting things for WI members which include the following:
April 20th 2.30pm @ Park, Farm Introduction to using Ebay £5
May 11th /12th 10am-12.30 Park Farm/ Sturmer, Needle felting £TBA
June 19th 09.45-noon @ Jubilee Ctr. Mildenhall, Health and well being £1.50.
42nd Street Show trip is now FULL
All notices will be available for viewing at the meeting as usual.
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department