Denman Federation Weekend June 2019
It's great news to report that the Information and Application Form, for our 2019 Federation Weekend visit to DENMAN, on Friday 14 June to Sunday 16 June - which was sent out last month has been so enthusiastically received by so many of you. Applications are already being received. Don’t worry about getting there as we will be taking 2 coaches to Denman and have 4 pick-up venues, so your transport should not be too much of a problem. If you would like to go but would be on your own – again not a problem as you will get to know someone very soon. We hope you like the varied selection of courses we have chosen for you.
- Wardrobe Wizard with Liz Prest. £325.00
- Sketching Summer in Pen & Wash with Jonathan Newey. £325.00
- Kaleidoscope of Oxford with Anna Steven. £361.00
- Bumper Craft Takeaway with Natalie Green. £325.00
- Powertex Garden Sculptures for Beginners with Liz Dixon. £325.00
- Let's Make Cheese with Louise Talbot. £365.00
- Sing the Musicals with Jo Sercombe. £325.00
Please look at the full details on the application form. You can view all the information and download the Application Form from the Notts Federation website www.thewi.org.co.uk/notts. Forms will also be available at the Autumn Meeting at Newark in September. The Closing date for applications is Monday 21 November.
To follow a ‘blooming’ summer at Denman, it’s looking like the college will have another year when over 10,000 students pass through the door. As the eighth decade commences, and we look forward to the future of Denman, the new fundraising programme is launched, and the ‘LOVE DENMAN’ campaign commences with a flourish. A super special launch pack is available, which is full to the brim with goodies to get us all started. The pack includes a potted history of Denman, inspiring success stories, a Calendar of fundraising ideas, hints, tips and even some cake flags! This should inspire anyone to consider a fun way of raising vital funds for ongoing support of Denman. However small or large the contribution ALL are valued and appreciated. I have supplies of the pack, and if you would like one please do contact me or the office. An e-version is also available to download from the Denman website. - www.denman.org.uk/support. I hope to hear from you, I’m certain there are lots of new ideas out there in our support of Denman.
- Have you applied for the Federation Denman Weekend next June? There is a good selection of varied courses for you to consider. Your WI Secretary has the Application form. The closing date if Monday 21 November.
There are events happening at all times: -
You can see all the courses and information for Denman by following the link below.
NFWI news & events
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department