Denman Federation Weekend June 2019
It's great news to report that the Information and Application Form, for our 2019 Federation Weekend visit to DENMAN, on Friday 14 June to Sunday 16 June - which was sent out last month has been so enthusiastically received by so many of you. Applications are already being received. Don’t worry about getting there as we will be taking 2 coaches to Denman and have 4 pick-up venues, so your transport should not be too much of a problem. If you would like to go but would be on your own – again not a problem as you will get to know someone very soon. We hope you like the varied selection of courses we have chosen for you.
- Wardrobe Wizard with Liz Prest. £325.00
- Sketching Summer in Pen & Wash with Jonathan Newey. £325.00
- Kaleidoscope of Oxford with Anna Steven. £361.00
- Bumper Craft Takeaway with Natalie Green. £325.00
- Powertex Garden Sculptures for Beginners with Liz Dixon. £325.00
- Let's Make Cheese with Louise Talbot. £365.00
- Sing the Musicals with Jo Sercombe. £325.00
Please look at the full details on the application form. You can view all the information and download the Application Form from the Notts Federation website www.thewi.org.co.uk/notts. Forms will also be available at the Autumn Meeting at Newark in September. The Closing date for applications is Monday 21 November. NOW EXTENDED
To hopefully ensure that we can continue to enjoy Denman for many years to come, I hope you will all consider having a fund-raising initiative - however small - to support the now fully live ‘LOVE DENMAN' appeal. As I mentioned previously, an exciting information pack has been produced to give you lots of ideas, and this is now available from County House. Every contribution to Denman can make a difference.
- Paper copies of the Denman courses brochure will now only be produced twice yearly, each covering a longer period. We have plenty of the very latest version available in County House, and of course it is also available to view online, where new courses are always being added. Please do look at www.denman.org.uk
- Day visit and Taster Day schedules have recently been re-vamped and now have more flexibility and more availability, so please do check these out too. The Denman 'Special Events’, which are featured in the brochure and online have been very popular in 2018, and a new schedule for 2019 is now available. Although it is quite a long journey for Notts Federation members to travel for a day visit, please do remember that you can always add on an overnight B & B supplement, and non-members can accompany you for all events for a small extra cost.
- Finally, as Christmas approaches, don't forget to remind your family and friends that DENMAN GIFT VOUCHERS are available to purchase and put towards your next visit to Denman. These can be ordered direct from Denman and supplied by post, as can the 2019 'limited edition’ DENMAN CALENDAR which would also make a great Christmas gift. Do contact me if I can help with any queries about Denman.
There are events happening at all times: -
You can see all the courses and information for Denman by following the link below.
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department