2014 Calendar Entry
The subject or the 2014 calendar is:
SCENES OF LANCASHIRE
Requirements: We need original photographs and they shouldbe landscape orientation to be reproduced as post cards. We will need a fewportrait orientations to be considered for the front cover. The ideal size is A4 as it can be reduced topost card size proportionally.
Vibrant colours prove more effective when reproduced but of course thecolours are a personal choice.
This is based on information from Judges who produce the calendar.
Please contact your WI Secretary for further details.
THE FINAL DATE FOR ACCEPTING PHOTOGRAPHS IS FRIDAY 4th JANUARY 2013
Please include a stamped addressed envelope with suitable packing for the safe return of your photograph. Please ensure you put sufficient postage on the packaging.
NFWI news & events
- 2016 subscription rates announced
- 2016 NFWI Annual Meeting
- The WI at 100 report unveils members’ views on Britain’s biggest issues
- Bleadon Belles crowned winner of Singing for Joy
- 74% of women believe that tackling climate change cannot be left to future generations
- WI welcomes scrutiny on National Pollinator Strategy but Government must still do more to protect pollinators
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department