Diary Dates and Events
Return to About Us (Home Page)
Here are the September 2017 diary dates for your diary.
DFWI Federation Sub Committee Events – please note that when applying for an event you will not receive any tickets or acknowledgements of your application until after the closing date, which is stated on the advert for that particular event from the sub committee running it.
Why not try and organise your own Kurling event, it's great fun and everyone can play regardless of age or physical ability. All the necessary equipment is available for hire and detailed information on how to play, these documents can be found on the Federation Downloads page.
TheSherWIn Singers meet regularly at Derbyshire House to sing together. Members ofthe Choir come from a number of WIs across Derby and South Derbyshire. For moreinformation join The SherWIn Singers Facebook page or you wouldlike to join the Choir please contact Mary Denise on 01283 585884.
When applying for any event please use the General Application form and carry out the following:
- Please include the names of all participants and include a stamped addressed envelope for each event.
- If you are sending an application for more than one event please send in separate cheques for each event and also an A5 sized stamped addressed envelope.
- Please send all applications to DFWI, Sherwin Street, Derby DE22 1GP.
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department