The Associate membership option was designed to suit those who are interested in the benefits of the WI and would like to be part of the organisation but aren’t able to attend regular meetings at a local Women’s Institute.
Associate members are entitled to a host of benefits, including:
- 8 editions per year of our membership magazine WI Life
- National and federation newsletters
- A copy of the NFWI Annual Review
- Invitations to events throughout the year
- The opportunity to take part in national competitions and campaigns
- Access to our members-only portal My WI
If you would like to join the NFWI Associate scheme, please fill out the NFWI Associate joining form and post a cheque to the address provided. Alternatively, simply visit the WI online shop to join and pay using a credit or debit card. Of course, you can also call the NFWI offices and we can register you as a WI Associate member over the phone.
Please note that some WI’s might charge a fee for visiting WI Associates. This will differ with each WI.