Green Tea and Apple Cooler
Like green tea? Try this fruity summer drink!
6 Green Tea Bags
7 tbsp fresh Mint, roughly chopped
35g Caster Sugar
600ml Apple Juice
- Place the tea bags in a teapot and pour over 450ml boiling water.
- Infuse 2 minutes before pouring into a large jug.
- Allow to cool then place the mint in a mortar with the sugar and gently bruise the leaves.
- Spoon the mint mix into the cooled tea.
- Add the apple juice, stir and chill.
This recipe was supplied by Christine Bracken, Kendal Castle WI, Cumbria - Westmorland Federation for the Healthy Lifestyle Challenge, picnic recipe competition funded by FSA in 2008.
NFWI news & events
- WI welcomes scrutiny on National Pollinator Strategy but Government must still do more to protect pollinators
- WI members will start a nation-wide conversation about organ donation
- NFWI responds to Royal College of Midwives’ report into postnatal care, 24 hour signs & symptoms
- Annual Meeting - 7 June 2014
- Volunteers cannot continue being used as sticking plaster in the library service says WI
- Updated NFWI advice on the reuse of jam jars
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department