Welcome to Warwickshire
Welcome to Warwickshire Federation of WIs from Chairman, Jeryl Stone and the Trustees
Warwickshire Federation represents a vibrant and varied group of 114 WIs spread across the county. Some of our WIs have recently celebrated significant birthdays with 90th and 95th anniversaries being celebrated in style! These established WIs have of course been a great help and inspiration to our newest WIs who have formed during 2014.
Warwickshire WI members can find out more about forthcoming events and trips by visiting our 'Workshops', 'Days Out' and 'Federation Events' pages.
If you would like to find out more about joining a Warwickshire WI visit our 'Find a WI' page to locate WIs in your area, or call either Carol or Sarah at Federation House on 01926 419998. All of our WIs glady welcome visitors and new members and you are very welcome to go along as a guest to a monthly meeting and see what you think.
NFWI news & events
- WI welcomes scrutiny on National Pollinator Strategy but Government must still do more to protect pollinators
- WI members will start a nation-wide conversation about organ donation
- NFWI responds to Royal College of Midwives’ report into postnatal care, 24 hour signs & symptoms
- Annual Meeting - 7 June 2014
- Volunteers cannot continue being used as sticking plaster in the library service says WI
- Updated NFWI advice on the reuse of jam jars
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department