2014 Calendar Entry
The subject or the 2014 calendar is:
SCENES OF LANCASHIRE
Requirements: We need original photographs and they shouldbe landscape orientation to be reproduced as post cards. We will need a fewportrait orientations to be considered for the front cover. The ideal size is A4 as it can be reduced topost card size proportionally.
Vibrant colours prove more effective when reproduced but of course thecolours are a personal choice.
This is based on information from Judges who produce the calendar.
Please contact your WI Secretary for further details.
THE FINAL DATE FOR ACCEPTING PHOTOGRAPHS IS FRIDAY 4th JANUARY 2013
Please include a stamped addressed envelope with suitable packing for the safe return of your photograph. Please ensure you put sufficient postage on the packaging.
NFWI news & events
- WI welcomes scrutiny on National Pollinator Strategy but Government must still do more to protect pollinators
- WI members will start a nation-wide conversation about organ donation
- NFWI responds to Royal College of Midwives’ report into postnatal care, 24 hour signs & symptoms
- Annual Meeting - 7 June 2014
- Volunteers cannot continue being used as sticking plaster in the library service says WI
- Updated NFWI advice on the reuse of jam jars
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department