WI Life magazine
Have you seen the latest edition of WI Life magazine? I was thrilled to see that my blog for NFWI got a mention on page 44. It was a total surprise but a good one.
Blogging is so accessible and offers a great creative outlet for wannabee writers and 'compulsive over-sharers' alike. As the article shows, there's a wide range of blogs out there.
On our own blog, http://aspinallinkblog.wordpress.com, we blog about food, travel and days out in Yorkshire as well as showcasing some of our photographs. I also write guest blogs for other people's site.
The blog provides a platform that allows for a more casual style than our website but I often wonder about having another blog where I can just ramble on and write about other things - like I've been known to do on here. Do you think I should?
You can subscribe to the blog to receive updates and you can also post comments on the site so, I hope you will.
Let me know what you blog about and I'll check out your blog too.
Next stop: Twitter
NFWI news & events
- National Federation of Women's Institutes appoints new Chair
- NFWI Annual Review 2011-12 ready for download
- Volunteers cannot continue being used as sticking plaster in the library service says WI
- Updated NFWI advice on the reuse of jam jars
- NFWI response to the widening of the definition of domestic violence
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department