Directions to NFWI London
The nearest underground stations are Parsons Green and Putney Bridge, which are both on the district line and approximately eight minutes walk from the office.
From Parsons Green tube, turn right onto Parsons Green Lane and walk until you reach New King’s Road. Turn right and continue down New King’s Road until you reach Munster Road. You will see our building on the corner of Munster Road and New King’s Road.
Putney is the nearest mainline train station; turn right out of the station and it is about a 20-minute walk away. Go along Putney High Street, over Putney Bridge and turn right down New King’s Road. The office is on the corner of New King’s Road and Munster Road and the entrance is on Munster Road.
NFWI news & events
- WI members will start a nation-wide conversation about organ donation
- NFWI responds to Royal College of Midwives’ report into postnatal care, 24 hour signs & symptoms
- Annual Meeting - 7 June 2014
- Volunteers cannot continue being used as sticking plaster in the library service says WI
- Updated NFWI advice on the reuse of jam jars
Contact the NFWI
- Phone: 020 7371 9300
- Open hours: 9am–5pm Mon–Fri
- Address: 104 New Kings Road, London SW6 4LY
Or fill in the contact form... to email a specific department